Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hello There!

Hi there everyone! I am Addie Oliver. That isn't my real name, I just want my real identity to remain a secret for privacy reasons. Think of it as a pen name. If you enjoy geeky things, random rants, and kitties, this is the blog for you. I also have a wordpress, but I didn't understand it so my brother suggested making one on here instead. His blog is theworthymarshallblog.blogspot.com. If you are into amazing photography and and cars, his blog is perfect for you. As you can tell, I am a big geek. I love and am in the following fandoms:

Disney
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Star Wars
Star Trek

Studio Ghibli (Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite)

Superheroes in general (Captain America is my favorite)

Broadway

Merlin
Robin Hood (BBC)

LOTR/Hobbit

Harry Potter

There are so many others, but I don't want to bore you. I also really love to read, hence the book background. I am sure there are some posts about books in this blog's future. There is one more fandom that I am in that no gif in the world would be able to describe. This fandom is more like a Kingdom. I am talking about the Kingdom of God. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and I will be talking about my faith withing this blog on top of all the geeky. Thanks for stopping by and please follow, comment, and tell your friends about me!

*Update: There are actually quite a few fandoms that I forgot about because I was so excited that I figured out how to put gifs on here without going through the long process I kept seeing when I googled it. I will be posting long posts about those forgotten fandoms and then continue on to the fandoms I listed here. My plan is to give you a brief summary of these fandoms and tell you why I love them. Thanks again for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment