Friday, October 17, 2014

Once Upon a Time


I also forgot that I am in the Once Upon a Time fandom, which will be referred to as Once from here on out. This show is the only show in my list of fandoms that is currently still running and that I have access to. I don't have BBC so I can't watch season 8 of Doctor Who yet. Doctor Who is for another post though, so back to Once. Since it is still running, I decided to do my own personal review of the new episodes. I haven't watched this week's episode yet though, so we will start with last week. I tried to post this two days ago but my computer wouldn't let me publish it so  I saved it instead. When I logged on to try and post it again, it had only saved the first paragraph. Now I am aggravated that I have to go hunt down all of the epic gifs I had and reload them all. Plus I don't really remember what I wrote.

The last episode I watched was titled White Out, which aired on 10/5. I may stick to mostly photographs even though I love gifs from this point on in this post. My computer is really struggling. I think that White Out was the best episode I have seen in a long time due to the fact that it was awesome in the Captain Swan department. I ship them like UPS. They are my OTP. I really just love Hook in general. Allow me one more gif:
I have to have two:
I made that one extra large so we could appreciate it more. Okay I promise that is all of the Hook gifs for this post. Now back to discussing White Out. I loved Hook's absolute pathetic panic when Emma was trapped in the ice. I know, I am a horrible person, but I am glad that Emma got trapped because I loved all of the shared moments they had due to it. My cat is currently standing in my lap as I type this and is doing everything in her power to keep me from typing. She keeps almost falling so she is putting her claws into my legs. Anyway, I loved when she hugged him as soon as she got out and then he carried her. It was so sweet. Back at the Charming apartment, he wrapped her up in a bunch of blankets and then held her hand. I loved when they zoomed up on their entwined hands.

I can't find a worthy photograph of them, so we will move on. I liked how Elsa and Emma got along. I hope their relationship deepens and doesn't go the opposite direction. I think they are a lot alike and have a lot to learn from each other.

I also want to talk about how Snow is mayor now. I think that is good for the citizens of Storybrooke, but the stress of baby Neal and being mayor is going to get to her. I also think that it was kind of weird that turning on the fuel line fixed the power problem, but I am an electrician's granddaughter so that may be why.

Okay, who was that woman at the end? I appreciate that she uses her power to make ice cream, because ice cream is the greatest invention of all time, but she should stick to ice cream and not evil because she seems pretty powerful. I know this week's episode kind of explained that, but I haven't watched it yet. I will watch it soon though.

I hope that Elsa finds Anna soon. I think it is pretty cool that David/Charming has met Anna before. Now time for my Kristoff rant. I hate this Kristoff! He doesn't look anything like Kristoff, he isn't a good actor, and he doesn't act how I imagine Kristoff would. It is just awful. Kristoff was my favorite character in the movie.

That is the end of my musing on Once Upon a Time. Be on the lookout for my analysis of this week's episode, Rocky Road. Also I have a rant about Disney up my sleeve that I will be posting next week probably. Please tell your friends if you enjoy my posts, and follow or add to your blog reading list. Comment if you have something to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment