Friday, June 19, 2015

Doctor Who gifs For Every Occasion

     Hi friends! Sorry I have been away for so long. I had a really bad computer, but it only went down hill so I haven't been able to post anything for quite some time. I have a new laptop now though, so I will be posting again now! And you thought I was gone...




     That is the ninth doctor if you don't know. I really love him. Now that I am already on the subject of Doctor Who, I am going to list off some Doctor Who gifs for every occasion. Allonsy!

When you are super excited about something:


When you go to a wedding:


When you see someone you know in town:


When you see someone you don't like in town:


When someone has a stupid idea:


When you are trying to act all cute:


When you know you are doing something crazy or stupid:


When you have to leave your best friend's house:

When your jam is on:


When people question your authority:


When you are just really happy about the life around you:


When you are super confused:


When you are just happy to be with your friends or significant other:


When you are feeling blah:


And, last but not least, when it's time to go:



Be on the lookout for different fandom editions of this type of post! Goodnight readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment